Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm back!!!!



I have returned from my FMLA (paternity leave)still in one piece. Mom and Baby are doing well. Baby was born at 7lbs 8oz and now tips the scales over to 10lbs plus. She still is waking 1-2 times a night. The wife is tired but she is doing a great job especially when I am at work for 2 days. The 4 yo older brother loves his little sister. He is acting out a little, but its hard to tell if it is from the new addition or just 4yo boy stuff. I have returned to work so the blogs will resume! Thanks for reading my therapy!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new addition! :) I am restraining myself from attempting to calculate her APGAR scale... see what EMT school does to you?

    What a cute face she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Is that a litte pout we see there? She looks very healthy and perfect.

    Glad the stories will resume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to become a Dad myself in a few weeks! In regard to your post about LDS Missionaries a few weeks back on my blog: Yep, I love reading your blog! Anyway, I suppose it depends on where one is serving, We DO get our bikes stolen ALL THE TIME, That happens on a regular basis, but it's kind of to be expected, and we try to take care of each other. As missionaries, We don't get robbed too often but it does happen on occasion as there are LDS Missionaries all over the world. Usually we don't carry much cash though, and the theives just get away with a stack of scriptures and stuff. (Maybe it helps them change) For the most part though, Gangs and Drug lords etc don't really have a problem with LDS missionaries because I think they realize we just want to teach people about Jesus and don't have a problem with what they do, (At least we're not going to make any trouble for them anyway) In fact, I spent some time serving myself in a very ghetto area with gangs and violence, but as we walked the streets there, People respected us, they called us "God's Boys" and actually in a way protected us from crime.

    ReplyDelete